Thursday, May 26, 2011

Am I still alive?

It seems like forever and a day since I have posted on the blog regarding the garden. Things are still happening, plants are growing, but my 'real' job has taken me away from many duties while traveling (thank goodness for S for her watering abilities). I will say though that things are producing, and once I return from a much needed vacation, I might be able to eat peppers, beets, and carrots. YUMMY!!!!! But, the beach beckons, as does my need for speaking Spanish, so I will be on hiatus for  a short amount of time. BUT, I do promise copious amounts of pictures, my vacation does include a couple of days in and around the garden. Hopefully you will be amazed at the growings, I sure have been!

Til I return, possibly a tanner (or redder in my case) individual!

No comments:

Post a Comment