Sunday, November 13, 2011

Oh, the Rainy Days of Bisbee

The weather is definitely heading towards cold. No longer do I hope for upcoming warm days ahead. I know this is the start of the winter season. It has rained all day, and I love it. I might be singing another tune come about 3 months from now, but today it has chased me inside for most of the day. The winds are howling, chimes are serenading, and cookies are baking in the oven. Here is a clip of the pitter patter heard from the porch. What a lovely sound.


After traveling this week it feels nice to have such a lazy Sunday. I have been on the go for quite some time, and now will be staying homeside for a bit. Yesterday was spent in Agua Prieta, Sonora, Mexico darting in and out of stores speaking horrible Spanish. Now, a day to rest before a busy week.

I have returned from good 'ol Tejas and had a great visit with the family. The nephew is growing like an onion and soaking up everything around him. Before too long he will speak more Spanish than I.

This kid is such a ham.

...and loves his wagon.

a true boy
With all this talk about cold weather I had better stop procrastinating and start to build the green house. Materials must be acquired.....

No comments:

Post a Comment